- Voice Control: Smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Home. Just give a simple voice command such as" Hi Alexa, turn on the floor lamp." "Hi Alexa, set the light to blue". Perfect for times when your hands are full or in a dark room.
- Remote Control: Manage your smart light bulbs via phone App. You can check the power status of each light bulb and control the bulbs anywhere, no need to worry about leaving home and forgetting to turn off the lights. Only for 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi. No hub required.
- Multicolor & Warm White: Dimmable 16 million colors and warm white (2700K). Set your desired colors and brightness to create a different ambiance.
- Timer & Schedule: Create a schedule for your lights which follows your daily routine. Whenever the lights off, you know its time to go to bed. You can also set a countdown to turn on lights at a specific time to prepare a surprising atmosphere.
- Energy Saving: The smart Led bulbs are equipped with an E26 bulb base, 8W equivalent to 75W brightness. Saving consumption up to 80% without losing brightness or color quality. Lifespan of our smart bulbs can approximately last 20,000 hours.
These are as advertised. We also have the LED strip lights and wanted to control everything from one app. Both bulbs and strips work well with the Alexa app. Overall, nice lights and color options.
Wow, just freaking wow! Easy easy set up. Nice brightness. And the brightness is adjustable. Easy set up with alex, only issue is having 2 bulbs set in same room and having to name them differently. Over all 10/10
Smart bulbs cost a pretty penny. These were the best value I found. Very pleased with how well they work. Just as good quality as the bulbs costing 2x as much.
The kids wanted something exciting in there rooms and so I bought these lights hooked them up to alexa and they gave there rooms secret names and we'll they were work awesome
Great value. Easy to set up. Works great with Alexa. Bright and simple control interface. The only down side is that it does not have tunable white. The RGB is used for a combined neutral white only.